A) How to order via this website
1. Select the products you would like to purchase.
2. Select quantity and click on ‘Add to cart’.
3. Click on Shopping Cart and go to Check out.
4. Select the country you would like your order delivered to or if you are opting for our Click & Collect service.
5. If selecting Click & Collect, you will be given the option of choosing from which Bottega Verde outlet you would like to collect your order from.
6. If opting for a delivery, you will be asked to pay online using PayPal.
5. Your order will be processed and you will be kept up-to-date via email.
B) Click & Collect
You may choose to pick up your Click & Collect order from any of our outlets in Hamrun, Valletta, Sliema, Paola or Mosta.
Once your order is processed we will contact you by email to inform you that your order is ready for collection from your selected outlet.
The order is to be picked up within 15 days from date of notification for collection.
C) Local Free Delivery Service
We offer FREE delivery service to Malta for orders over €35 which are placed via our website.
Delivery for orders under €35 will incur a €5 delivery fee.
Deliveries to Gozo incur a €6 delivery fee. This includes delivery by courier to the address of your choice.
D) Overseas Delivery Service
Please let us know what you would like to order and we will inform you of all p&p charges before order is processed.
Once your approval and acknowledgment of the shipping costs is received, we will proceed to send you a request for payment via PayPal.
Your order is mailed out and all relative tracking information is forwarded to the buyer.
All overseas orders are mailed out via registered, trackable mail.
Orders placed via this website may be shipped overseas provided that this is in conformity with local and overseas postal and custom regulations.
Transportation by airfreight of certain products may be restricted or prohibited by international airfreight laws and regulations.
Custom charges, taxes, clearance charges or any other charges/ duties on international shipments, which may be levied once shipment reaches the recipient’s country, are to be fulfilled by recipient.
E) Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact us via the Contact Us link on this website or by email email@example.com