Terms and Conditions
Bottega Verde Malta provides this website www.bottegaverde.com.mt (the “website” or “site”) for its customers and other permitted users. These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”) help us to provide you with the products and services, information, other content and features available through our site.
1. Scope of Access to Website and Related Rights: Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Bottega Verde Malta grants you a limited, revocable right to access and use the site solely for your own use to purchase products online. You may not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of this website. Further, you may not reproduce all or any portion of the site. This website and its contents are the intellectual property of and are owned by Bottega Verde. We regularly run promotional offers and special offers in our outlets, which may not necessarily feature online. The information contained within the online catalogue of Bottega Verde Malta website is intended to provide information about products available for purchase from Bottega Verde stores in Malta.
2. User Account: To order from this site you are required to establish a user account, which will be accessible upon input of an authorized e-mail address, a designated password, and other required information at either log in or initial user account registration. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any user passwords issued to you for use with the site, and you are also responsible for the integrity and security of the operating environment from which you access the site.
3. Pricing and Stock Availabilities: For each product listed on the website, we provide the suggested retail list price and any discounted price or other discounts offered by the brand according to the marketing campaign offered. During the purchase process on the site, by adding the products to your shopping cart on our site, you will be able to view the total order amount with details of individual list prices, discounts and delivery charges or special gifts or offers being promoted. Prices of Bottega Verde Malta products offered on the website www.bottegaverde.com.mt are updated according to the current Bottega Verde marketing campaigns in Malta, and, as a result, pricing may frequently change due to updates to or expirations of promotional campaigns. All items are subject to availability. Bottega Verde Malta reserves the right to make changes to the online catalogue and its functions at any time without prior notice.
4. Taxes: Prices of products shown on our website are all VAT inclusive
5. Payment for Products: Products can be paid for by use of a valid credit card, through PayPal or such other means, if any, as are then indicated on the site when you proceed through the checkout process for your order.
6. Delivery and Click&Collect: Bottega Verde Malta sales team will do their utmost best to carry out the delivery or pick up service as efficiently and quickly as possible without further delay, Items not available to complete the order, may need to be transferred until completion of order is finalised. Bottega Verde Malta sales team will send an e-mail to advise about the status of the process of the order, to suggest alternative products if item requested is out of stock and ensures that order is processed according to the customer’s satisfaction till point of delivery or pick up. For Click & Collect orders, the price of the products will be reflected as at date of collection from the outlet. If through the process of communication there is no response from the customer, either by email, telephone or sms, Bottega Verde Malta reserves the right to cancel the order.
7. Pricing or Other Information Errors: Bottega Verde Malta is obliged to maintain the accuracy of information maintained on this site, including pricing and product information, however a pricing or information error may occur on this site. In the event that a Bottega Verde product that is available through this site is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Bottega Verde Malta reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price or based on incorrect product information.
8. Order Acceptance and Inability to Fulfil Orders: Bottega Verde Malta will send an order acknowledgment to the designated email address to confirm that order will be processed. Bottega Verde Malta reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders for any reason deemed necessary. The confirmation of receipt of online orders for Delivery Service or Click and Collect Service Orders is always subject to stock availability and does not constitute a binding contract. The email received does not constitute or represent confirmation of the purchase. For online orders requesting service for deliveries, will only be accepted and processed once payment has been effected and received. A delivery charge is also imposed for such service. Bottega Verde Malta is not responsible for any inability to fulfil orders due to reasons beyond control, However, alternative suggestions will be offered to the customer and if agreed, will be added or changed in the order. Any discrepancies will be refunded if requested products are unavailable and have been paid for. Further requests for payments would be needed if customer wishes to change or add products to the pre-paid order.
9. Termination of Website Use: Bottega Verde Malta may terminate your access to this website at any time. In addition, your access rights to use this website may also be terminated if you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Bottega Verde Malta will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your use of this website as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If your use of our site is terminated for any reason, the provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Warranty Disclaimers, Limitations of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any such termination.
10. Returns Policy: It is the brand’s aim to reach customer satisfaction and know that customers are completely satisfied with the purchase of Bottega Verde products. If the product ordered through this site is damaged when delivered or if you are not totally satisfied with choice for some valid and well explained reason, a credit note is issued for the returned item. The product must be returned to any of our Bottega Verde outlets in Malta within 30 days of the date the product was delivered to your designated address. A credit note will be issued for the returned product upon presentation of fiscal receipt showing purchase of product. Bottega Verde Malta reserves the right to process the credit up to 30 days from receipt of purchase of the returned product. Bottega Verde Malta also reserves the right to refuse issuing a credit note if product returned exceeds the 30 days from receipt of purchase.
11. Website Warranty Disclaimers: This site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable Maltese Law, Bottega Verde Malta disclaims all warranties, express or implied, concerning this site or the use thereof, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Bottega Verde Malta does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bottega Verde Malta does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the information accessible through this site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit certain limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Limitations of Liability: Bottega Verde Malta shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages or any lost profits, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Bottega Verde’s products or this site, the performance or use of this website, or any information available through this site, even if Bottega Verde Malta has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. the prevailing applicable Maltese law may not allow certain limitations of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
14. Copyright: The entire contents included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted under the copyright laws, and is the property of Bottega Verde. You are obliged not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or accessed from this site.
15. Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks and trade names and logos of Bottega Verde used in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bottega Verde. Other marks used on this site that have been posted by Bottega Verde are the property of their respective owners and are used on this website under permission.
17. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bottega Verde Malta, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your user account.
19. Notice and Address: Bottega Verde Malta may notify you about your activities on this site by e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by another reliable method using the address or contact details you provided to Bottega Verde Malta.
Bottega Verde Malta’s mailing address is as follows:
Interlink Trading Limited – Registered office 188 21st September Avenue, Naxxar NXR1012 Malta